Friday, September 7, 2007

Unnecessary

Warning: This story is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for those under the age of 18.

Loving you was never easy; together we have come along way.

Laughing and trying to make it work.

Holding you, holding me.

Making me feel as if I am the one,

Being there when I needed you the most, missing you when you are not there.



I opened up to you with all my heart, gave you a piece of me that I don't share.

You take it wrong, saying I am keeping things from you, when it takes me so long to share.

You wonder why I shy away from you and hold up my barrier.



You know what?



FUCK YOU!



I am tried of your ruthless comments and telling me "that's just the way I roll"

Go bang your stupid bithces, and roll in your nice new car.

Go waste your money on things that don't matter, and then tell me I'm a money whore.

Go live your privileged life, and find your trophy wife.



Guess what?

I don't give a fuck anymore.



I guess you will never see what's good is right in front of you,

You take things for granted and lose the ones that care.

I guess it's only natural you treat your friends like possessions,

It's the only way you know how…

You seem to be good at making me feel this small.

Not that you care…..

I'm sorry……..

"That's just the way you roll"



No apology necessary, no explanation needed.



Guess what baby that's not the way I roll.



© 2007 The Random Writings Of Me... Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment