Friday, September 14, 2007

Really?

Do I have the words fuck me stamped on my head?

No I didn’t think so.

Do you think I don’t know? Do you think I can’t see?

Do you really think you can pull a fast one on me?



Do you really think that I will let you see me cry?

Do you really think I will ever let you in again?



REALLY?

DO YOU REALLY THINK?



Try again, you missed this one.

Get out while you still can, leave, don’t look back.

I am not going to be waiting this time,

I am not going to play your games, let you break my heart and then try to sooth my pain.

I am not going to put up with your blasé attitude, and your heartless mind, your endless games and your convenient time.



Go away; I can’t it take anymore, your killing me inside, making me crazy, loosing my mind.



Once upon a time, it was good, you were there, we were almost one….

Long time ago…



Now you are a pretentious asshole, doing as you please, stepping as you please.

Bow down to you, you are all that matters.

Not my feelings, not my tears, not my heart.



Really? Do you really think I care anymore?

Get over your self.





© 2007 The Random Writings Of Me... Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment