Friday, September 7, 2007

Game of Life

Warning: This story is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for those under the age of 18.

You laugh you learn.

Crying is just a game, loving breaks your heart.

Where to turn, where to go, so many different directions

Falling

Into

One.



The game of life, dealt with a deck of cards,

So fragile, so pure.

A game of Russian roulette

Pull the wrong trigger

BAM your dead.



Scream at the top of your lungs



HELP

ME



Watch me fall



D

O

W

N



Pick me up,

Hold my hand.

Cross over

Where I don’t know.



Falling deeper into you

Watching you

Contemplating your next move



Cry, sing

Feel me



INSIDE

YOU



Leave

Run



Don’t look back

Tomorrow never dies

Today is your life.

© 2007 The Random Writings Of Me... Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment