Saturday, September 29, 2007

Underlying Silence

The fog creeps within my soul, it hovers over my heart.

The silence of my convictions wears on me, it tears me deep inside.

Look at my face; see the pain, the tears, and the hate.

Feel the coldness of my heart, there is no warmth to cuddle your tenderness.

There is nothing there, nothing for you to feel, for you to crush.

My eyes are the color of the darkest night; the moon shows no mercy on my soul.

Daylight creeps inside, and is crushed by the utter silence of my soul.

The liquid trickles down my throat, slowly, fogging my mind.

I can not feel the pain, the numbness deep inside.

Slowly my pain is eased away; my mind is oblivious to the torture of my heart.

The smile I wear is fading from my lips; the anger is easing my stride.

As I slip into unconsciousness I can feel the pain subsiding through out my body.

The moon hovers in the night, the stars shine, the fog cleanses my mind.



Underlying Silence tortures my mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment