Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Girl meets Boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Girl meets boy



Girl likes boy.



Boy woos girl with fancy dinner’s and expensive things.



Girl appreciates what boy does, but girl is not interested in money.



Girl and Boy date for over a year, yes date.



Girl wants more.



Boy talks about banging bitches and driving fast cars.



Boy wears pink polo’s and shops at Mario’s .



Girl is not impressed.



Girl wants the fairy tale and love.



 



Did I mention that boy talks about banging bitches and driving fast cars?



 



Boy say’s “That’s just the way I roll” “I’m boy, I do what I want”



Girl gets sick of boy; girl doesn’t want popped collars and pink polo’s.



Girl kicks boy out…. He can have his popped collars and pink polo’s



Drive his fast car and bang his bitches.



Boy is confused……



 



The end





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment