Saturday, October 13, 2012

The End


Sitting in the rain
Watching the dwindling fall of the leaves
Blackness falls unto my soul 

There is no passage
From the pain
It will never be the same
The darkness overpowers
My soul

This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands the end

I run through the maze of mirrors
Crazy
The replications of times past
Emotions of my cognizance playing hide and seek
The darkness never ended
Subdued in my subconscious

No safety or surprise, the end
I’ll never look into your eyes again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need…of some.. Stranger’s hand..
In a desperate… Land
Lost in a Roman… Wilderness of pain
All the children are insane

Insane
Listening to the falling of the autumn rain
Feeling the blood tears
Drop 
Down
My face
Insane

Embracing the darkness
Of my
Soul

© 2012 The Random Writings Of Me..Kates 

No comments:

Post a Comment