Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dancing in the Moonlight



Dancing beneath the moonlight
At the break of twilight
The stars bursting on the horizon
You and I

Feeling your body against mine
Feel my touch
Holding me close 
Under the moonlight sky
You and I

Dancing in the moonlight,
Gazing at the stars so bright
Waves gently roll over us
You and I

The summer breeze caresses our bodies
As your kiss traces my lips
Molding together, exciting my soul
Under the moonlit sky
Dancing the dance as one
You and I

Your tender touch,
My eager reply
Twilight descends
As our fingers move
Intertwined as one
May this pain never end?
As we dance the dance
Under the moonlit sky

Laying together
Breathing as one
Holding each other close
Gazing at our moon above
Thinking about our dance
You and I

© 2012 The Random Writings Of Me..Kates


5 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting comment. I would love to hear more about what you mean by finding the matter something you would never understand. And also it being to complicated and very broad. I love when people read my poetry, so if you would like to discuss further I would love to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page appears to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment. My blog is mainly poetry and short stories. So I guess my question to you would be to help you. What details would you like me to update? Thank you again for reading!

    ReplyDelete