Monday, September 24, 2012

Unconditional


Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
Fly with me without falling
~
For if you question my admiration
Be the flawless one
Allow me to be your flower
To blossom in all your splendor
~
The accent of my soul
Withstands my love for you
Benevolent you my all
To be your beck and call
~
If you shall distrust my legacy of love
No boundaries could encompass the pain
In the deep blue sea of eternity
Between your cognizance and mine
~
If you will envision
A love without fear
Trust without question
Need without demand
Want without limitation
Acceptance without change
Desire so deep, there is no inhibitions
Flying together without falling
 ~
Flesh on Flesh
~
For I cannot live without you
Unveiling me from within
Soul to soul
Together
As one

© 2012 The Random Writings Of Me..Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment