Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello

Hello?

Hello, it’s me, you may not know,

Are you the one that speaks to me?
Are you the one that wipes away my tears?

Hello?

Are you listening?
Can you read what’s inside my head?
Can you feel the simple sensations that run through me?

Hello?

Where are you now?
You must be here.
I can feel that you are near.

Hello?

Is it you who leads me into my journey.
It is you who follows to make sure I don’t fall.

Hello?

It is you who graces my mind, and leads me to comfort.
It is you who is with me when I cry, when I smile, when I laugh, when I feel hollow.

Hello me!
It is me; I am my past, present, and future.
It is me who falls; it is me, who picks me up.
It is me who loves, and me who feels pain.

Hello,
It’s very nice to meet you!
You have been there my whole life,
You will be there for all of my life.

It is me

1 comment:

  1. '...Where are you now?
    You must be here.
    I can feel that you are near...'

    Wonderful words indeed.A good post.

    ReplyDelete