Monday, May 28, 2007

Damn You

I love you
I hate you

I miss you when your not here,
I can’t stand you when you are.

My anger rises at you for no reason
Then melts away when you hold me near.

I can feel you, I can feel your beat, your sweet caress.
Get the fuck away from me.

I know you’re not the one, I know I shouldn’t be…

You never understand, I will never let you understand.
I will never let you in.

You take my heart, you take my hand, I know you care
I will never let you there.

I wait for you to call then you never do,
Wait is it me who doesn’t call?

I don’t know, I can’t think.
You confuse me, you torment my heart.

Damn you,
Damn you for coming into my life,
Damn you for not being there, only when you please,

Damn you for making me believe, then taking it all away.

It’s not right, it’s not fair,
Let me have my heart back.
I can’t take it, I won’t even dare.

You’re asking me to give, give something that I can’t.
My heart is not for sale, it’s not a toy.

Damn you,
Damn you for being you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...full of hatred, anger or regrets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hatred, just anger. Thank you for taking the time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I LOVE IT~ we have all been through this, at least once, and, some of us even more... well done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lyn. I am glad you enjoy the read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kates. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving your comment:). I've been thru that emotion so many times... wanted to strangle that person (and I still do) but I'm no murderer so I end up feeling like s**t!:(

    ReplyDelete