Saturday, March 8, 2008

Human

Come on baby dry your eyes,

Hurting you is the last thing I wanted.

You left, I needed to fill the void in my heart.

I would never to try to hurt you,

I just want to be with you.



I’m only human, born to make mistakes.



I long to hold you at night,

Hear your voice in my ear.

Kiss me in the morning

Kiss me goodnight.



Hurting you has hurt me,

Please baby dry your eyes.

Come back to me.



I’m only human, born to make mistakes.



Lying awake at night thinking about you

You used to lye beside me,

I would turn around and there you were

Holding you close,

Never will I let go again.



I’m only human, born to make mistakes

Some mistakes can’t be fixed.

I’m sorry baby.



© 2008 The Random Writings Of Me... Kates

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete