Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gone is the Angel

You came into my life,

I was watching you from afar

My angel, my shining star

You didn’t know it yet,

But you would become the light of my life

The whole existence of my being.



My life revolved around nothingness

It became unclear,

Until I met you.

Suddenly life was worth living

It had a purpose.



Then one day you were gone,

My life shattered,

My angel left my side.



The pain became to hard to handle

I found you in the bathtub

Blood everywhere,

A bottle of pills beside you on the ledge.



A note,



I love you my dear,

I always have,

I may not be here in body

I will live inside your heart.

Forever.

You will manage; you are stronger than me,

The voices became too much, the pain to hard to bear.

My love, my angel,

Do not forget

Love,



I cried for days,

Knowing my shining star was gone,

Am I stronger than her, than my angel?

Forget never

Love again

Never.

© 2008 The Random Writings Of Me... Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment