Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You

Thank you for being there when I needed you the most,
Thank you for leaving me when I pulled it all together.

Thank you for taking my heart, and holding it so gently,
Then ripping it to shreds….once again.

Thank you for making me believe that what I saw in you was real,
Thank you for taking it all away and leaving me in tears.

Thank you for being so understanding at the time,
Then holding it against me, and messing with my mind.

Thank you for all that you are and all that you have done,
You made me stronger, pushed me to be better, then left me far behind.

Thank you for making me feel so deeply for you,
Thank you for telling me, it's not the same for you.

Thank you ever so much for stringing me along,
Playing games, hurting me, then you don't even care.

Thank you for all of your time,
But I don't need you anymore.

You take me for granted, leave me to cry, to hurt, to you it's just a game.

Thank you for making me realize that you were a complete waste of time, Thank you for waking me up, this time I will leave you behind.

No need to say how you really feel, I know, you said, I don't need to hear it again.

Thank you once again asshole.

Kates

No comments:

Post a Comment