Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Write What You Know, Know What you Write

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So this question or rather phrase has got me thinking. I love to write and generally have no trouble pounding out the words. Sometimes however, I get a little thing called writers block, or rather a few comments that say my writing is to heavy.
Well let me just say, I write what I know, and I know what I write. My writing may not be suitable for all to read, my writing may not please all who read. But hey, I write from my heart, and my heart may not always have something light to say.
I try to write everyday, and usually succeed. Some of my work is a work in progress, and I have a million unfinished pieces just waiting to be done.
For all of you out there that understand the power of a finished piece, well there are no words to describe. My writing is my baby, I nurture it with care and feel nothing but pure joy when a piece is born. I can honestly say that this is my one and only true love.
Now don't get me wrong I have had the pleasure of experiencing a love, but never the love I feel when I write, so yes my writing is always first. Some may say this is sad, some may not understand, but to me, writing is my passion, my dreams, my life - past, present and future. There is no love that will ever feel my whole life as writing will.

So this post is about my true love, take it as you will, agree, disagree, comment or don't.

I write what I know and I know what I write.
There is nothing that can take away the creativity, emotions, or reality of your mind.

Much Love
Kates

1 comment:

  1. Very very true words:
    ....There is nothing that can take away the creativity, emotions, or reality of your mind..'
    Thanks for another good post.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete