Monday, June 18, 2007

Emotions of my Heart

A piece playing a little bit of a devils advocate....



Waiting
For the gentle touch of your lips,

Feeling,
The soft embrace of your loving caress,

Watching,
You undress.

Anticipation,
For the ecstasy to come,

Excitement,
Feeling your touch next to me,

Desire,
To feel you inside of me,

Love,
The way my heart has become,

Sadness,
To know soon you will be gone.

Anger,
At the way you walked away,

Comfort,
Knowing you can’t refrain from me.

Courage,
To walk away,
Knowing someday,

You will be back.

Saying I love you, can turn me inside,
Lusting after you is taken in strides.

The comfort of you,
Is to much to bear,
To much to handle and to much to fear,

My heart,
Only so much can spare,
To the desire,
You leave me,

Alone

With my dreams of finding you.

Someday, inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment