Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Something to live with

Most of my life has been a blur of emotions, I have thoughts that race through my head everyday. Sometimes I am not quite sure how to organize my emotions and feelings. As days go on and new experiences arise, I learn new things about myself that I have never discovered. I am starting to realize that this is a wonderful thing.
I don't always see things the way others might see them, and people do not always see me for who I really am. I am a very complicated person and I still have not figured out myself. I have a very hard time letting people in, this is to my own advantage. Life is not all roses and cherries, and people are not always as they appear to be. My own well being is very much apart of how I have come to these conclusions.
You see I struggle with a disease that messes with my emotions everyday, It does not always let me be as I want. This is why I can not let people see all of me. I am learning to take each day as it comes and learn from each experience. I try to enjoy all that I can, and to realize that each new discovery is a true test of myself. My experiences have taught me many hardships in life, however it has made me that much stronger, and will shape me into someone that one day I will be proud of.
Now I realize that many of my thoughts are very much scattered, but I write as my mind speaks to my fingers. This is one of the true things I so much enjoy in writing. Nothing has to make sense, but it all makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment