Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Rain

I listen as it drops on my window so soothing, so calm.
I feel the intensity of the drops that fall,
I feel he warmth of the soothing calmness,
My window open, my blankets on
The comfort it it beings to my heart,
The fall has come, the fall is here
My memories of the past,
A distant memory of what once was.
There is no turning back, because thats what it is a memory.
The fog that rolls in, and I think of the times that once were.
Oh the rain, it comforts me to know end.
The pain that I feel the pain that endures my heart
The rain
The rain.
Falling out of the sky.
The coldness that evades my heart, the once upon on a time.
The rain,
The rain.
We feel the drops ever so softly upon our faces and look to heavens of god
The beauty, mixed with an emotion so deep.
The life we are to live
The life we are living.
The soothing of the rain
So deep so reflective
The rain,
The rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment