Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Remember

I remember the promises you made
The priority you made me
I remember The gentle kisses
The love that we once shared
I remember all the times we spent together
The good and the bad
I remember the calls I received from you
promising to never go away.
Then you told me you can't wait
and you told me the chemistry wasn't there
It wasn't there for me either that one faithful night
It doesn't make it hurt it any less.
You pushed me to be the best I could be
You were my rock, my dependably
Then you left, you were gone.
Well guess what?
FUCK YOU!
Fuck you for the promises you made,
Fuck you for the love that you gave
The promises you can't keep.
Now all I have is the memories
I try to think of the bad
so much easier than the good
It makes me miss you less
and it makes the pain go away.
The pills they only help so much
The memory of you is enough to turn my heart upside down.
Then only words I have for you is the words o FUCK YOU!
You moved away, you said you cared
Not so long ago you missed my touch,
Now the choice is yours and one day I hope you live to reget it.
I was willing to wait, I was willing to be there,
That is where we didn't see eye to eye
I am moving on, I am going to pick myself up,
and one day, just one day I will be me
I will let the pain subside, I will let it go free
Somehow it gets easier everyday.
The call will come when I am ready tp accept the pain I feel deep in my heart.
Just remember, because I remember
The day of yesterday are gone.
There is no tomorrow
there is no next time,
For right now all I can say is FUCK YOU!
No apologies, no excuses,no regrets,
You shaped me to be the person I am today.
For that I will always be grateful,
But the advantage you took of me
is to much to bear,
a project that is all I was,
never did you see as one that was forever.
Fuck you for your lies,
Fuck you for your privileged life,
and Fuck you for not being there
Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment